Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sunset


Today, was a day for sure. I know because the sun came up and set on this beautiful man at Applebees. Megan,very blessed, is training him. He had hazel/green eyes and a super white smile. For the first time in a long time, I checked out a guy. I know this sounds weird. When I was with my previous, I never really saw other guys. Never really flirted.. much or anything. I considered leaving my number... but Im not ready yet. I want to be completely over it. It just reminded me that there is more out there than him. It was a good first baby step to moving on. Honestly, I had no intention of doing anything more than looking at him. Considering.. but not really. Its just like seeing a cute shirt... but it wouldnt fit right.. not for me. Id rather wear my favorite Tee shirt.

Wrote a poem.. posting lata.

No comments:

Post a Comment