Thursday, February 18, 2010

I had an interesting day. It started out this morning with a text from Alberto saying I didnt have to pick him up today... It was a blessing. I got to sleep in. Dont get me wrong I love alberto, but I also love sleep. I need to balance out the two.

School, is school. enough said. For the first time in my life, I have two D's. Its crazy.

I went to poetry club tonight. I was so happy to see so many people writing poetry. They are such good writers! I sat at the end of this group and was completely terrified. I took a poetry class last semester, but it was online. So it wasnt terribly interactive. Its different reading infront of live people. They finally all convinced me to read one of mine and I thought my soul was taken out of my chest for everyone to see and judge. I went ahead and read it and afterwards they all snapped and said they loved it. I cant tell you how much of a self-esteem booster that is.

Ive been really up and down lately. One minute, Im happy, and the next it all just breaks apart. I dont know if I am just trying to smile away my emotions or if it is just being happy. Its a strange feeling. Today is a real good example of this. I was good, happy, all through school. After school, I had lessons and did errands and such and then took my sister out to eat. Im not going to say what happened but my heart was thumping out of my chest when I left. It was so heavy and thick I swear it flattened my stomach. My cheeks were redder than firestone embers, I swear to god.

Anyways, Sunset was absolutely stunning today as well. I love how brightly dim the sun is at sunset. You can stare at the sun without blinding yourself. Its quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment