Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bah Humbug


Valentines Day is everyday. I dont need one day to express my love for someone. Although, roses are always nice : ) What can I say, Im weak for flowers. Maybe not roses though, I like summer flowers better. Any kind. When I was in switzerland I picked flowers everywhere and stuck them in my journal. They still smell like the moutains. I want so badly to go back.

Last nights dream consisted of me doing laundry... Yeah, sleep should be more eventful.

I went with my friend last night to downtown, sandsprings, broken arrow and then owasso. We rapped like straight up G's. Went into an Adult Super Store out of PURE curiosity. It was weird... to say the least. It was one of those stores where you can rent a video and go into a room for a couple minutes... I guy couldnt take in his jacket lol. When we were leaving the beer belly owner yelled " Come back and see us!" .... yeah right.

I am your bathtub
I let you in
into my warmth
and bubbly laughs

Take a step in,
but I caution
I am warm and naive
Ill let you take my heat
and bath full of tears

I snuggle close,
breathing on your
bruised skin
tears heal the broken




I am officially celebrating Chinese New Year, ONLY.

2 comments: