Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Starship

Went to starship today. : ) Love that place.

I decided that Im not going on facebook for a while. Its too painful. Plus, I dont want to live vicariously through a computer. I feel like its better this way. Go out there and live in the real world. Im not saying anything is wrong with facebook, but do you ever feel like your just advertising yourself? Almost like a free eHarmony? Sometimes I do. Facebook is also one of those things where you can spy on people. Why are conversations public? I dont know. I must be becoming old minded or something. Im so anti-technology sometimes. Well, sorry for that rant. Moving on.

I wore a dress today, and felt absolutely fantastic. You cant have a bad day in a dress, ever. Unless, its real windy. Then, you might want to wear shorts. The wind in the trees sound like the ocean. Gummy sand and salty water sounds so remarkable right now. I have this intense urge to just get away. I need change and quick. How can a town be so suffocating? New faces, new places, and a new me. I would like that to-go, please.

Postal Service= My heroes.

Love,

ELK

3 comments:

  1. Facebook does get irritating! I kept adding the people who think they need to post something every hour to my 'ignore' list. Pretty soon hardly anyone was left.. I'd much prefer to read the rants and admissions of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree most adamently. : ) Im glad to know someone else feels the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE POSTAL SERVICE. Man. I'm glad you've found them. Seriously. Ben Gibbard really should've continued with it, and I'm definitely thinking that since he got married and all, it's probably been pushed back to the back burner. But it's okay. Because Death Cab is still fantastic.

    Facebook is lame, and I envy you.

    ReplyDelete