Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The sun still shines above the clouds..

Saw someone use a nettie pot today.... disgusting. I had to put that out there. Im not ever using one. Ill just medicate instead.

Speaking of medicine.

I need to take a little bit
of my own medicine...
here, take it first and see
if there are any side effects.


2-09-10

A fake gold chain
tangled with stirling
silver, a diamond, once
laced around my neck

One came from a quarter
machine at pizza hut
one was a present
from my father, Grandmother's
heirloom, Best friend
bracelet, the one I thought
I lost, the one I never forgot,
homemade, Impulse
buy, there's one,
a necklace...
he bought me for christmas.

Swollen fingers pull
red with effort, sore with
emotion. Twisted, locked,
fake, real, cheap, long, short,
serious, sincere...


tears drip at loose ends






I think this is beautiful : )


No comments:

Post a Comment