Monday, March 1, 2010

Skillet on the Stove, it's such a temptation.


The worst part of a trip is the first step into the house you so badly wanted to leave. Weatgerford was a real nice change and I met some really cool people. Chill, no drama, no ulterior motives. I walked into that Quartz Mountain try out one person and walked out whole different one. It was spiritual in a way. I sat and did what I love most, writing. It was art from me. Things that are pinned up inside me; put to pen and paper. I had to evaluate everything about myself. There were things that I wanted to kick a wall for, and others smile. I got through it, and loved myself once again. What a wonderful feeling.

I am trying to shy away from lyrics... but this song is amazing.

Love grows in me like a tumor,
parasites bent on devouring its host.

Doesnt really relate to me, but man, love the song.


I am exhausted today, driving for so long wears you out for some reason... even though your just sitting there...?

No comments:

Post a Comment