Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fantastic day. : )

Except for the whole choking fiasco at lunch. Enough said.


I had a huge discussion with my mom tonight about money. My eyes are a little wider now, I did not realize how tight we were. It makes me not want to attend college.. to save money. Do I need a degree for what I want to do?? Not really. Education is a luxary. My dad is supposed to pay my mom a check every month for child support, but he is hurting too on money. I love how my mom approaches it. She told us it doesnt matter if he pays it or not, because SHE vowed to take care of us. He has his own demons.. and so do we. I hope I have that understanding nature like her. That even though people disappoint you, take a step outside of your body and see what they deal with. Would you do the same? That is something I always strive for. To connect with people. I want to understand you, because I dont understand myself. When I can see you, soul and mind, then maybe you can see me and describe what it is that keeps our hearts beating. What it is to love.

I watched a thing today over Scott Peterson and Lacey. It was heartbreaking. How can a guy with such good looks do such a thing. It makes you really think, is that guy sitting next to me contemplating different ways to kill me? Most likely not, but you never know. Maybe he is contemplating on how to hold my hand and tell me everything is alright. I like that much better. : )

1 comment:

  1. You know in a way that is exactly what I needed to read! slash here! Thank you for posting that Miss Erika. I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete