Monday, March 8, 2010

Something

I went and played a college game tonight. It was alright. It was a girls game, so you know. Not many people there unfortunetly.

All the while, I had time to think. I am not what I expected myself to be. I am turning out... quite normal. I am a blonde, blue eyed, hopeless romantic, with dry humor. Sounds like an eHarmony add? Well Im not trying to sound like that. There is so much in this world that I have been offered and I have failed to take those offers up. Maybe I should change that. or, maybe I should make my own offers.

Some couples make me sick with their happiness. Enough already, spread the joy.

I am planning on doing a lot of biking over spring break. Can you say... 32 mile marathon?

Ive realized something, I need to let go, things are not changing. So, let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment