Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rough Rooftop


Today, I went out on my roof in a bathing suit, while snow inhabited the ground. Yes, welcome to Oklahoma. Enjoy and take your medicine.

I want to get to know myself.

What do I want to do when I grow up?

Ever since I was a weee little child, I had a fascination with India. I love the culture, food, people, etc. It just interests me. Its such a strong yearning I could almost say my past life was spent in India, if I believed in such things. I also have an infinite love for tea. I want to export and import tea. I cant tell you how much I want to do this, how much I am planning to do this, how much I know I will do this. I want to live in Asia and other related tea countries for six months and then go back to America and Europe for six months. This will be an honest pure business. No chopping up the leaves, it will be loose leaf and only the fineset of these countries. No pesticides or fertilizers. The flavor of tea is dependent on the soils contents. These things ruin tea. I also want some of the profits to go towards the pickers and farmers of the tee. They deserve luxury just as much as anybody. It will be perfect. Along with this, I plan to join the peace corps. This has been long planned. After I graduate from college, I will be teaching/working in the peace corps or some other related institution. Ive thought about Social Work, but my soul would break apart if I made it a profession. I volunteer for this, not work for this. Although, it is such an admirable profession not usually recognized by the public. I hope you believe me, because I believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment