Sunday, March 21, 2010

The worst of sundays

I dont think Ive ever felt so discouraged. Everything that had a possibility of going wrong, just did go wrong. Im not sitting here complaining for no reason. Ive had such a wonderful week and it all comes down to today.

When you make a mistake, your supposed to grow from it right? What happens if you shrink?

I went to the Black Eyed Peas concert last night. It was beyond amazing. I cried so hard when Where is the Love was playing. It brought back alot of memories for me. That song speaks to my heart. I dont know why. LMFAO was legit, I had no idea they sang that Shots! song. Crazy what you learn. The crowd there... was interesting. Young kids, like four, and old ladies, like 80. There were women with less clothes on than what I wear in the shower.. maybe thats exaggerating but you get the point. Then, there I was, little miss me with a save Darfur shirt and bracelets up my arm. I felt somewhat out of place, yet I still loved it. I like not being them, I love being me. Is that conceited? I hope not. I just wouldnt want to change who I am or where Im going.

I miss innocence. I miss pretending Im climbing a mountain, when really its a sand pile. I want to play house and have everything work out. I want to send a note to the one I love and ask for him to check yes or no. Whatever happened to ferbies or jump rope? Climbing trees and believing you could see the end of the universe; a stick is a mighty sword. Your hands made into binoculars and your vision improves tenfold. What about playing with rocks and seeing a whole city infront of you. I want to believe in impossibilities. I want the impossible in my heart once again. That is all I ask.

1 comment: