Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shrunk the shrink

What do I do when I want to relax?

Drink tea in any form while laying in the sun at a coffee shop. If I have no car, I go to the bath tub with bubbles. Sometimes a cigarette if its laying around. Listen to music no one finds that interesting, but plays with my heart. Driving, I love rolling down my windows and just dancing in my seat.


Weird things about me. Or that I think are weird...

I fold paper when Im nervous.

I always regret mean things I say, even if they are true.

I hate, abhor and loath stepping on cracks when I can avoid them.

Pillows are not fun to put my head on, just to hug.

My toes are the first things to be uncomfortably cold.

I cant eat burgers or grease well at all, I have a sensitive stomach.

Im also allergic to all citris fruits. (Watermellon, Cantalaupe, Strawberries, Oranges etc.) Also, peanuts. I hate it and eat them anyways. I just suffer afterwards.

When I meet someone new, I cant find my tongue, you have to warm me up.

I take meaning in everything you say and think about it later. Sometimes it is a destructive characteristic.

Im cursed by spiders, I always get bit by them.

When I get angry, I cry like a baby.




Dear Anthony,

what are you doing on sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment