Sunday, April 4, 2010

Forgive

I havnt posted in a couple days, I feel like Ive been putting myself on hold.

The big news, Im moving. Far enough to call it that, a couple neighborhoods away. Im honestly really sad about it. My house reminds me of a Lady and the Shoe house. Its a ranch house with things everywhere, but not unbearable. Just enough mess to make you feel like you can kick back and put your feet up with your shoes on. It's best described as cozy. A comfort home.

The house we are moving to? Well, it has a pool, lots of space, very classy. Its a house were you have formal parties and you wear only socks around. Its definately a step up, but I feel like its a step down. Why am I complaining anyways? Im moving away in three months. I just wont have any home to come home to.


Sometimes I feel out of breath, emotionally. I fear, if I take in a deep breath, it might be too much, but I desperately need it. I dont usually diagnose myself, but... Im due for a breakdown. So maybe I can build myself back up again. Someone reached out to me yesterday. It happened in the most unexpected way. I beleive people cross your path for a reason, to teach you something or show you something. This person showed me how to be spiritual once again. How to start a relationship with God again. How to care, about things infinetly beyond yourself, and love life once again.



Most importantly, forgive yourself.








Poem later.

2 comments:

  1. We've moved twice in the last couple years and both times were difficult (given the circumstances) but that feeling of never being home definitely makes life tough. If you can't be comfortable than what can you be?

    ReplyDelete