Sunday, April 18, 2010

Darkest Things


I have been doing a lot of thinking this weekend. Who I want to be, who I want to be with, and most importantly, where I want to go with who I want to be with.

Choices, are hardest when you know it will effect the rest of your life. Its not just about what class to take next year, its where do you want to be in debt and what do you want to dedicate your life career too. How do people decide on these things?? I need someone to just lay it out for me. Tell me what is best. Give me that lucky card.



I sat on my porch,
sipping on that filter paper
and soaking up the rain.

Instead of thinking
of you, I thought about
being a butterfly,

Floating above the washed
out streets and wilted
dandelions caressing
the drops of water beneath
them

Singing,
about how lonely hearts
soak up the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment