Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cool Hand Luke

I watched this movie a long time ago, but I remember it so well. It really made an impression on me. So many quotable lines... but I wont repeat them in fear of redundency. I just really miss watching old movies. Old classic movies that most people forget about because of high-tech avatar or wonderland. What ever happened to Clark Gable? Well one part of this movie where Luke eats more boiled eggs than humanly possible, made me really feel something. Well, more than just the initial instinct to go and throw up myself. I want to be him. Maybe not in prison but cool... Nonchalant like, you know what I mean? Let the Bosses in my life try and make me miserable. I dare them. I dont ever want to be broken like Luke. He escapes and gets caught a million times but never breaks. He is always his own, always looking for an out.

1 comment:

  1. May I recommend a favorite movie of mine, Local Hero. I think you might enjoy it very much!

    ReplyDelete