Tuesday, June 8, 2010

we grow from the inside, we destroy from the inside.

once again, Im feeling like I was when I first started blogging. Lost, alone, and reaming with hateful poems...

I swear Im not an angry person. I just... I dont know.


Ive been accused of being a terrible girlfriend... i just want to analyze this.

Who took you to work at six in the morning during summer and then picked you up?
Who left roses on your car for no apparent reason?
who offered you anything you needed?
Who cared when no one else really saw?
Who got pulled around like a puppet on string for a year and a half for you to figure out that you werent happy?
Who never cheated?
Never deliberately lied
never treated you like shit
always complimenting,
always caring,
always heartbroken.

I loved you for so long, unconditionaly.
No more, because for once I am choosing to be angry. I am not the bad guy.
I did everything i could and YOU failed me and yourself.


Good luck with that handle of Kessler. I hope my last name makes you kiss that porcelain throne.

At least I forgave myself. Can you say you did the same?

1 comment: