Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Okay.. anger subsiding





I'm starting to paint. I'm not good, I have no idea what I'm doing but at least its something. I still feel whole, which is a good thing. I never knew love to beat you up so much. I thought it was a more merciful feeling. I was very wrong. Paint is merciful. You can mix it just fine with others, it works together with brush and canvas to make the picture you want, its real....

On a side note, My favorite bracelet disintegrated in the hot tub last night... I guess it was just too much for it : /

2 comments:

  1. Painting is something I have done for yers now off and on. I know exactly what you are talking about. It relieves what you cant say or put into words. Your work becomes you and if you just the let the paint brush flow it will all the work! It's amazing you should come over sometime and we can paint or feeling on to a canves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a grand idea! We must the first chance we get.

    ReplyDelete