Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Life Planning

So I start at the hospital next monday. I have to say, it is probably going to be the most nerve wrecking job I will ever have. Granted, the job title is CNA and I wont be doing anything that could be a life or death decision... but I dont ever want to mess up. I dont know how nurses and doctors and all the like do it. I really dont.

I had a really good talk with patrick last night. He is enrolling in college this summer and wants to be an activist/social worker/non-profit worker! I havnt been more excited and proud of him. We are even talking about going into the peace corps together after we both graduate! I dont know if I will ever fully graduate from college, I am tacking on an accounting degree and THEN going back for nursing... this is really really tentative, but I really want to follow through with it. If the timing is right, we can go! I just wish there was a peace corps place in China. We will see. Patrick is also talking about getting an education degree. He would be a swell teacher. He is so compassionate. I can not see him working in restoration his whole life. And now he sees it too! Some people need more time to go to school, but the great thing is, HE IS GOING TO COLLEGE!

Wow, my heart is swelling by the seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment