Wednesday, February 8, 2012

brownstone!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3



Patrick and I have officially started looking for apartments. My housing contract ends in April and we are moving out together after that. I am very excited and nervous too. I feel like this is a huge step, in life and in our relationship. Staying over at his place is so much different from staying at our place. I really like this brownstone one, it has everything we both want on our 'Wants for Apartment' list. Wood floors, vaulted ceilings, two bedrooms (one will be an office/guest), 1920's to 40's style (not a have to, but for my own vanity's sake), and a kitchen bigger than a bathroom sink. We are touring it on saturday, which makes this week feel like it is dragging on. I just hope this one will work out, that it will be available when we need it and that it will be as affordable as we think it will be. I have high hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment