Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A feeling indescribable.

So there's this blizzard right? And it made TU cancel.... I want to give a formal thank you to the weather men who so proudly stand in front of that green screen and explain that I can sleep in, probably for the rest of the week. Id also like to thank mother nature for giving us tough love and a cold hand of a blizzard, thank you very much.

Sleeping arrangements lately have caused my body to be a bit confused. I stay at Patrick's apartment for about half the week and the other at my dorm. I think the N S E W coordinates are causing my sleep to go out the door. Although, I woke up one night and felt a feeling Ive experienced most of my life. Okay, here's were its going to get confusing because I cant explain this very well.

I wake up, and I feel as if I'm the pebble in a pond, and all these ripples of epiphanies are flowing from me. Its like a "who am I and what does me even mean?" moments but much more in depth or abstract. Its like I see my self from space and know how small I am compared to everything, even the man lying next to me who I love so dearly. I feel so small compared to him compared to the plug in outlet near my feet. This feeling pulses until something shakes me, like Patrick's notorious mumbling and conversations in his sleep.



I wish I could explain this better. I feel like its something from Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind kind of feel with a galaxy element and V for Vendetta outer worldly experience. You know, when you realize everything comes together. Its when the Detective guy puts all the pieces together and realizes that the "good" guys are the bad guys, and V is the good guy. He feels apart of something so so much bigger than himself.


Anyways, I had this wonderful cup of tea the other day, Monkey Picked Oolong. It was so mellow yet, tasted like what holy water would taste like. Definitely selling Monkey Picked when I have my tea business.

No comments:

Post a Comment