Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today is August Third

My grandmother Peggy died a year ago exactly today. At 8:45 I will be at her grave, probably laughing at all the stupid things that happened and all the good memories. Happy tears for sure.

I care too much about other peopel and not enough about me. I seem to be crazy according to some people at five oclock this morning. I never yelled out on the lawn like that before. In fact, I dont think Ive ever yelled and argued like that before. I didnt like it. I felt terrible.


I miss her. All the memories of this day still haunt me. The gurgling of her lungs filling with water and the slow rhythm of a life slowly slipping away. The warm walls and the numbing heat from outside. I never slept so good as that day.

I have felt so alone this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment