Sunday, January 22, 2012

Temptation. It's always there if there is something you can't have. For whatever reason. I cant have a lot of things... avacado, strawberries, oranges, any fruit for that matter, peanuts, etc. I'm highly allergic. I deal with that every day. I also deal with the fact I'm five feet tall and have to watch what junk food I eat. You know, I sometimes think its pleasurable torture from nature itself, but honestly, most of the time its a blessing. It's made the conscientious person I am today. I am a health freak, and I think running is the best drug in the market. I smile so big when I run. It feels so good to be alive and move my legs, arms, and toes. I am tempted every day, tortured that during a hot summer day, lemonade and watermelon or off limits. I get to have a bland glass of water and a melted ham sandwich... but that's okay. I adjust.


I made rice in my new rice maker, it was absolutely delicious. I don't know a lot about rice yet, but the long white grain in the brand Jasmine, is so good! I have tried a couple different kinds and I think Jasmine is the most fearful, aromatic sticky white rice I've had homemade. I could eat it with anything! The best part was having a hot cup of oolong tea. I think tea goes with.anything, but nothing quite compliments tea like a bowl of rice. I felt the oolong warm my stomach and I knew things were right in my world. Tea is a temptation that will never be denied.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment