Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tomorrow

I can't bring myself to realize that tomorrow is really important. I have to go testify and I wont share what it's about. I just need an outlet.. so here we go.

Ive been having nightmares every night about tomorrow, yet I dont really believe it will actually happen. It is as if Im anticipating something that wont really happen.. but it has to. Its hard to explain.

Im at a point in my life where every decision matters, that people will judge me for who I am with and what I do. What drugs are taken or what hair style I wear. Its what I study and what I do in my free time. I dont understand why some choose to consciously declare someone not a friend any more. I guess Im a loyal person. Once a friend, always a friend. This is me. I guess I put myself in other peoples shoes too often. Maybe I need to wear mine in first? Who fucking cares. I honestly am tired of worrying about everyone else. Who truly worries about me, the way I do for others? Wow, rant is over. Sorry for that pile of shit in text.

Ill probably delete this so cherish it while it is here.

Life is lived in the middle, not the extremes.

1 comment:

  1. "To deny our own impulses would be to deny the very thing that makes us human"..

    Don't delete it.

    ReplyDelete